In line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018:
The Gremlin Dance Ltd. Data Controller is Hannah Mott, Director
What Information do we collect and why?
- Personal Contact Information for Parents / Guardians will be collected when enrolment is carried out. This information is gathered in order to keep Parents / Guardians up to date with all information relating to their child and the class/classes their child attends.
- Personal Information for children will be stated by Parents / Guardians on the Registration Forms when enrolment is carried out. This will include some Sensitive Personal Data in the form of Medical Information to allow Gremlin Dance Teachers to adapt lessons where necessary to accommodate needs, and also to give teachers knowledge in the event of an Emergency.
- Data relating to a participants Age and Gender allow Gremlin Dance to tailor classes to allow all participants to fully engage in activities.
- Data is collected via the Student Registration Form and will be held securely at Gremlin Dance Ltd. Office at 22 Florence Road, College Town, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47 0QD.
Will your information be shared?
- Your information will only be shared by direct Employees of Gremlin Dance for classes that they teach, in the form of Emergency Contact Information and Medical Details for participants.
- Gremlin Dance will not share your information with any other Organisation or Third Party.
How long do we hold on to your data?
- Data will be retained as long as a student continues to attend classes with Gremlin Dance Ltd.
- Data will be held for a maximum of 3 years for Students who no longer attend Gremlin Dance Ltd. Classes and Workshops. After this time their Data will be destroyed and/or deleted.
How can data be updated or corrected?
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
- Parents / Guardians / Young People have the right to complain to the ICO if they believe that there is a problem in the way Gremlin Dance is handling their data.
For more details on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, and your rights to access information we hold on you, please contact: 07794 515158 or email email@example.com